Just like the chicken and the egg, what comes first? Profit or People? That’s what you’re about to learn from Rhamy Alejeal: How to introduce process to your business, and have your people and your business be wildly successful, on this episode of The Grow My Accounting Practice Podcast.
Rhamy Alejeal and his wife, Elizabeth, are the owners of Poplar Financial, a provider of integrated, automated HR processes. Rhamy serves on the Federal Reserve’s Industry Council on Healthcare, and holds an MBA with a focus on economics. His book, People Processes, was an Amazon #1 best seller in HR.
- Website: poplarfinancial.com/profitfirst
- Receipt-Bank – Software and service to make the gathering, storage & processing of bills, receipts and invoices as easy and as cost effective as possible for businesses.
- Nextiva – VOIP phone providers for small businesses.
- Poplar Financial Poplar Financial is celebrating 10 years of helping business owners learn how to stop pushing paper and start prioritizing people by automating routine HR tasks.
- SixthDivison– SixthDivision helps entrepreneurs automate their business to more easily grown revenue, save time, and create predictable results.