Joey Levy is a Profit First Professional who took Profit First to Panama. He tells us what’s going on in Latin America, how he’s growing his business and how you can apply this anywhere on the globe, on this episode of the Grow My Accounting Practice Podcast.
Joey has a BA in Finance and Economics from the University of Florida at Gainesville (1993) and an MBA from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (1998).
Joey has been working in the financial industry for more than twenty five years. Twelve years ago, Joey founded his own company, Independent Financial Consulting, which is dedicated to help small and medium sized business owners plan their personal and company finances. He also provides his customers with a “personal back office” service that enables them to focus on what´s most important in their lives (family, health, work, etc.) and “mindset” coaching so they can get to the next level professionally and personally.
Joey participates frequently on radio programs in Panama such as “Info Analysis” and “Pauta en Radio” and publishes articles on economy, finance and productivity in Panama´s largest newspaper, La Prensa. Joey has also written for publications such as Martes Financiero, Selecta Magazine, Mundo Social, Capital Financiero, Estrategia y Negocios and in the blog of the international magazine “The Economist”.
Joey conducts training nationally and internationally, working with companies such as Procter and Gamble, Adidas, RedBull, The Panama Canal Authority, amongst others.
- Website: www.panamaifc.com
- Instagram: joey_levy_walking_my_dog
- Nextiva – VOIP phone providers for small businesses.
- Poplar Financial Poplar Financial is celebrating 10 years of helping business owners learn how to stop pushing paper and start prioritizing people by automating routine HR tasks.
- SixthDivison– SixthDivision helps entrepreneurs automate their business to more easily grown revenue, save time, and create predictable results.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download