In this episode with Michael Roderick, we learn how to get people talking about you and your ideas – in a good and positive way! – when you’re not in the room through these five points:
- The three main factors to creating a referable brand. (Accessibility, Influence, and Memory)
- Why true influence is not about persuasion and what you want to focus on instead to be influential.
- Making your audience S.U.R.E. about sharing your ideas ( shortcuts, utility, reputation, and expedience).
- How to get people to remember you more by focusing on L.E.S.S. (Language, Emotion, Simplicity, and Structure)
- The 3 Referability Partners you need to grow your business ( Translators, Angels, and Producers) and how they feed each other.
Michael Roderick is the CEO of Small Pond Enterprises which helps thoughtful givers become thought leaders by making their brands referable, their messaging memorable, and their ideas unforgettable. He is also the host of the podcast “Access to Anyone” which shows how you can get to know anyone you want in business and in life using time tested relationship-building principles. Michael’s unique methodology comes from his own experiences of going from being a Highschool English teacher to a Broadway Producer in under two years.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download